I was interviewed by Tampa Florida TV station WFLA about the dangers of EMF.
NOTE: In the original interview via Skype, I covered all the following topics. But the station cut the most useful content out in the broadcast due to their own bias. Here’s what I tried to get across in actual fact:
- Are we being exposed to harmful EMF radiation in our homes and workplace? In fact, yes we are. This site has numerous scientific references to this fact.
- How can I determine if my home has high EMF? The best way is to get an EMF inspection.
- What does an EMF inspection involve? Simply put, we come to your home and measure EMF levels with professional meters. We help you understand the degree of safety (or not) and recommend remediation if necessary.
- What are some of the causes of EMF?
- How can I reduce EMF in my home?
- Helpful links were provided.
I was happy to be an all-too-brief part of TV COVERAGE of the ongoing interest in what EMF exposure is doing to us.