Updated March 12, 2018
Worried about EMF in your home or office?
It might be electrical, magnetic, or high frequency. Perhaps it’s dirty electricity you’re worried about. Or nearby high voltage power lines. Whatever your worry, if you live in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) or in the Chicago area, we can do an in-person inspection for you.
EMF Home Inspections offers a complete list of professional inspection services to help you address EMF radiation in your home or workplace. Our professionals are highly trained and use certified testing equipment. Our meters cover the electromagnetic frequencies that are known or suspected to be harmful to human health.
Don’t buy a cheap meter and try to do this yourself. EMF measurements should be taken at various points throughout the building with good equipment and the knowledge of what the readings mean. The cause of the readings are not always easily determined and how can they can be fixed. It’s a science and an art. We come up with a wide range of protection solutions. Every EMR assessment is different. We get to the bottom of the situation and help you with a remediation plan.
Workplace EMF Testing
We’re pleased to announce the opening of a Sister Consulting Firm: EMF Safe Workplace. Complete EMF testing and inspections for your place of work, office, factory or school. For details visit EMFSafeWorkplace.com
Home EMF Testing
Here we focus on sleeping areas and places where your family spends the most time. We test for:
- AC Magnetic Fields – High voltage power lines, appliances, transformers, etc…
- AC Electric Fields – Building wiring, cables, electronics, etc…
- DC Magnetic Fields – Building Materials, mattresses etc…
- DC electric Fields – Static Electricity etc…
- Dirty Electricity – Building wiring, energy Saving Devices, etc…
- Stray Currents on gas and water pipes from electrical wiring errors
Commercial EMF Testing
- Similar to residential, but includes the following …
- Health and Safety Concerns
- Equipment Interference Issues
- High RF radiation caused by proliferation of Wi-Fi, cellular signals, and other wireless technologies
The equipment we use has 3rd party Calibration Certificates
Some of the Equipment we use: Professional grade Gigahertz Solutions ME Analyzer, Acoustimeter AM-10 RF meter, ESI 24 EMF meter, Graham-Stetzer Microsurge meter, and other Gigahertz models.
We measure for all known forms of harmful EMF radiation. Service Areas: GTA Greater Toronto area, Chicago, and by special arrangement: all across the country.