Finding the Best EMF Inspector
EMF home inspectors are not all the same. In this unregulated industry, you will do well to have a checklist of what to look for in an EMF professional.
Whether you need a pre-purchase home tested or have concerns about your existing home, here are the things to look for in your inspector:
- Accurate EMF meters: meters should measure for all 4 types of harmful EMF, and be calibrated.
- Who to Trust on What is Safe or Not? The inspector should tell you which authority(ies) they trust for the best safety guidelines. Note, the Canadian or US government do not have the best research.
- Are They Going to Try to Force You to Buy Filters? Some inspectors will not come to your home unless you commit to buying filters in advance. We don’t think that’s right. You should have a choice.
- Personal Style: Is the personal style of the inspector friendly, empathetic, helpful? Do they seem like they have extremist or balanced views on the topic and wireless lifestyle choices?
- On-the-Spot Assessment: Are they willing to give you the verdict on “safe or not” at the time of inspection or do you have to wait for their report?
- Remediation Advice: What types of solutions do they have available, should your home have some issues? There should usually (but not always) be quite a few options. Sometimes it takes creativity to apply scientific solutions!
- Prompt Written Report: Can they promise to supply you with a comprehensive written report within a reasonable period of time (24 to 48 hours is reasonable).
- Will They Allow Follow Up Calls and Emails if You Have Questions? This is a must and a proper courtesy.
Talk to a Friendly and Qualified Professional
Paul Singer, the Principal Inspector of EMF Home Inspections, is a leader in EMF consultations with over 30 years experience in health, nutrition and electromagnetic research. He has extensive experience and a commitment to ongoing education in the field.
My inspection services and detailed reports exceed industry accepted standards. I am fair, professional and concerned for my clients’ wellbeing. And I provide simple and affordable solutions to the risks of EMF Electromagnetic fields in the home and workplace.
CONTACT ME HERE Not in Toronto? That’s OK. We have associates in several other locations!