What are Radio Frequencies?
Radio Frequencies (RF) are a type of non-ionizing radiation that exist within the wider spectrum of Electromagnetic Frequencies (EMF).
What Causes RF Radiation?
These frequencies are caused by the flow of wireless data through the air from one location to another. Some examples of these causes or sources are:
- Cell towers
- Cell phones
- Wireless entertainment
- Smart meters
Is RF Harmful To Human Health?
Usually industry-funded studies conclude that the RF form of EMF radiation is not harmful. But the industries funding these studies, such as the Telecom companies, have a vested interest in the outcome. So can these studies be trusted, if they want the data to look good? Many government studies also conclude that there are no harmful effects. But how trustworthy are those governments?
The best way to determine if RF radiation is harmful is to look for research by third parties. There are thousands of such studies that indicate there are grave health concerns with the type of radiation coming from cell, Wi-Fi, and similar wireless technologies. Please look at the following sources for the evidence:
Studies on the harmful effects of wireless RF radiation
- Biointiative.org is a major study on RF radiation by some of the foremost scientists in the field. This RF Color Chart shows that even super low levels of RF causes changes in genes, problems with DNA, reduced sperm count, fatigue, depressive tendencies, sleeping disorders, and more.
- Physicians For Safe Technology state that “widespread use of digital media and near constant exposure to wireless devices has caused increasing concern among scientists, health care professionals, psychologists, educators and the public who are now considering this is not only a public health issue but a looming public health crisis.“
- Canadians For Safe Technology founded by the former head of Microsoft Canada, has significant resources and links. The organization calls out Canada’s Safety Code 6 as not having had any major revisions in the last 30 years!
- Americans For Responsible Technology have access to more than 1,000 scientific studies conducted by independent researchers. Studies show effects on fetal and newborn development, brain tumours, gland tumours, other malignancies, neurological/cognitive effects, and effects on implanted medical devices.
- The Building Biology Institute is perhaps the most respected third party EMF research organization. Their significant research shows that RF levels of 0.001 uW/cm2 and above produce radiation of “severe” to “extreme” concern. These exposure levels are far lower than the Canadian government’s safety guidelines allowing for much higher levels.
- Dr. Joseph Mercola has written a major book on the health effects of EMFs. It’s a sobering work, and an effective call to action for those who wish to stay informed. Dr. Mercola carefully lays out the history and evidence for the deleterious effects of EMF exposure and provides concrete steps on how to mitigate the damage being done. Dr. Mercola also has a wealth of information on Mercola.com, the number one natural health website. His dedication to the truth in health rather than the narrative pushed by big pharma and big telco’s helps open new doors to health information.
“Always on” wireless waves in your living and sleeping environment are harmful. Your key to health is to always use wired access to Internet based services.
Don’t you owe it to yourself to gather the knowledge presented in these links to draw your own conclusions on the health effects of EMF RF radiation?
READY TO BOOK AN INSPECTION?