5G rollouts are happening across the U.S. but not yet in Canada. Here’s the latest (December 2019)
New 5G info is being released daily.
- Some telecommunications companies are starting 5G trials in selected cities
- Some are announcing when customers can order their 5G service
- Availability of 5G is very limited as of today, with very few rollouts being of a live, non-demo nature
- However, many telco’s are only months away from launching a full 5G network
5G news in the past month (early Nov to early Dec):
- T-Mobile launches first nationwide 5G network in the U.S.
- AT&T’s 5G network now launching over low-band spectrum in parts of Indianapolis, Pittsburgh, Providence RI, Rochester NY, and San Diego, but that they also plan to launch in Boston, Las Vegas, Milwaukee, New York City, San Francisco, Birmingham AL, Bridgeport CT, Buffalo NY, Louisville KY, San Jose CA, etc.
- Verizon publishes detailed 5G coverage maps.
- Verizon’s 5G network expands to three additional cities: Boston MA, Houston TX, and Sioux Falls SD.
- Meanwhile in Canada, Bell, Rogers and Telus have not made any firm commitments on when they’ll deliver 5G to customers. Note, small local tests appear to be taking place.
What is 5G
5G is the next generation of wireless networks – the fifth generation. It will be the doorway into a vast (read “tidal wave”) proliferation of high frequency radiation in every corner of life. We won’t be able to escape it. The attraction is that it will dramatically improve the responsiveness of the technologies on devices. It will also allow for your home internet to come over the air, rather than telephone wire, etc. It will usher in hundreds of new productivity and entertainment options that are wireless in nature, including augmented reality, smart cities, and of course, cars. 5G will be a tech revolution. And it won’t stop at the fifth generation. China is already developing 6G, which will have even higher and more intense radiation. Companies will start a wave of new product development to take advantage of these new technologies.
How Worried Should You Be About 5G?
At the core of concerns about any cell phone networks is radiofrequency radiation (RF Radiation). The types of RFR that may be of concern are the ones that come from cell towers (whether 4G, 5G, etc), cell phones, bluetooth, wi-fi, smart meters, etc. Anything that is wireless transmission of data. The trouble is, 5G and above are the most toxic tech yet due to their higher frequency microwave spectrum radiation.
The point of contention with 5G and above is that these higher frequencies will have a greater number of antennae (they’ll be everywhere), the proximity of them to our bodies, and their higher power intensities. As though millions of additional antennas aren’t enough, 5G will also be irradiated from earth orbit. There will be no escaping it. SpaceX alone has plans for 42,000 satellites. Their aggressive launch schedule means that they will likely turn ON the irradiation as early as February 2020. We’re aware of at least another 8,000 satellites planned and there is an unknown number in the thousands that Facebook plans to place in orbit.
Why worry? There are a growing number of concerned organizations and learned individuals that point to decimated insect, amphibian and bird populations. The possibility of cancer, diabetes and heart disease may also be on the rise as a result of wireless technology.
Dr. Anthony Miller, Professor Emeritus with the University of Toronto, is an adviser to the International Agency for Research on Cancer. He says, “Many scientists worldwide now believe that radiofrequency radiation should be elevated to a Class One human carcinogen, on the same list as Cigarettes, X-Rays, and Asbestos.” See more here (Ontario Doctors Warn…). See also The Invisible Rainbow: A History of Electricity and Life, chapters 11, 12, 13 and 16.
It should be understood that the Canadian and U.S. governments do not show any real concern. They are satisfied that any type of RF radiation is not harmful. Neither does the World Health Organization (WHO) have a shred of concern, but they are often decades behind in uncovering anything harmful to the World’s inhabitants. Yet there is clearly a tremendous wave of concern from around the globe from highly respected individuals and organizations. The list is long, but consider a few of them and decide for yourself. See bullets below.
To cut to the chase, our staff and our associates at Geovital Academy are very concerned about the health risks. We believe 5G rollouts should be stopped immediately. And we believe everyone should consider installing shielding in at least their bedrooms. Contact us if you’d like advice on how to do that.
If you live on planet earth, then please consider shielding your home from radio frequency radiation, of which 5G will be the worst offender (so far).
- List of Organizations the have Signed an Appeal To Stop 5G
- List of ALL Signatories (from Scientists to Engineers, Doctors, and Beekeepers) “Signatories” link at 5gspaceappeal.org
- Ontario Doctors Warn of Rising Health Care Costs After 5G Rollout
- Health Minister Caught Misleading Canadians About The Safety Of Their Wireless Devices
You can believe all the “official” organizations out there, most of which have a vested interest in their stand on the safety of all wireless technologies, of which 5G is just one, or you can put some weight in the fact that a growing number of organizations are concerned. Your choice. We recommend taking a precautionary approach. Don’t step too close to the edge of the cliff, especially if you don’t know where the edge actually is located!
by Paul Singer, EMF Consultant and Geovital Academy Associate
Thanks for reading. We hope you found this post helpful.