The venerable Trifield meter
… is now being phased out and replaced with the TF2 meter. Many of us started out with the original Triefield and remember it fondly.
This new meter is quite nice in many ways, but it is still just an entry-level unit.
According to Patrick van der Burght of the Geovital Academy, this is a good unit to go house-hunting with. It can give you the first impressions of whether a potential new home has EMF issues or not. The next step should be to contact a Geobiologist EMF inspector to do a more thorough consultation. This can still be quite affordable and can save you a life time of regret at having made an ill-advised decision.
Check out the video, an excellent review of the TF2 Trifield Meter …
We can help you go the next step with a professional EMF consultation.
Credentials & Services:
- 30 years of healthy life style and teaching others
- 6 years experience in EMF inspections and mitigation
- Ongoing training in Building Biology and Geobiology including upcoming EMF Radiation Assessment and Mitigation training from GEOVITAL ACADEMY, Austria (May 2018, and Sept. 2018)
- Home and bedroom assessments for all forms of EMF radiation
- Pre-purchase inspections
- Workplace assessments
- Electrosmog pollution and geopathic stress
- Consultation on EMF protection and radiation shielding measures
In addition, the entire EMF Home Inspections team maintains a high level of ongoing training.
We do EMF inspections in Toronto, Chicago, and beyond.